Tavo Generation Stroller Brand Introduction
It is a company with a strong foundation based on the experience and accumulated technology as a Korea’s leading baby products brand and a specialized company fully equipped with all systems from product manufacturing to after-sales service.
Tavo Generation is Korea’s leading baby stroller and baby products manufacturer, They promise to continue taking a responsible step.
Not only are the products manufactured using the highest quality materials, but the chair-type design method that considers comfort and stable driving provides a comfortable space for my child.
Furthermore, They are working hard today to become the best baby products company in Korea, and will become a leader in the beautiful world where consumers can trust and buy safer and more honest products.
Light and easy-to-use Tavo Generation stroller! It was produced in consideration of inconveniences such as maximizing the efficiency of using a narrow space, expected storage, and small car storage.
It is an efficient storage space for carrying simple luggage, making it fun to go out with your child.
They are producing and managing products with the mindset of being a product for my baby, and furthermore, They are working hard today to become the best baby products company in Korea, and will become a leader in a beautiful world where consumers can believe in safer and more honest products.
Tavo Innospin 360 Stroller features
• Suitable for new born up to 22kg
• Parent-facing and world-facing
• Unlock and just spin the seat pad
• Full recline for new born position
• Compact and travel size
• Magnetic peekaboo window
• Smart Air ventilation system
• Signature-T bumper bar
• Centralized brake system
• 5-point harness system
• Adjustable XL canopy
• Adjustable leg rest
• 12 months mechanism warranty
What should I consider when buying a stroller?
A safe, reliable and easy-to-use stroller is a definite must-have. But as a stroller can range in price from RM199 to upwards of thousands of Ringgit, you’re going to want to make sure you’re getting the best option for your money. These basic questions can help.
- Where will you use it? Many mid-range models can be big and bulky — not ideal if you’re navigating narrow city streets. But a smaller umbrella stroller might not work for you if you need a stroller basket big enough to handle your purse, diaper bag and other essentials. Know where you’ll go with your stroller — that’s half the battle.
- Is it newborn friendly? Check the details. Some strollers offer a deep recline or bassinet mode, which means you can put your newborn in them from day one — with no add-ons needed. But many models are more suitable for infants who have some neck control or can nearly sit up unsupported, which usually doesn’t happen until month 6. You may need to attach a car seat or optional bassinet to make some models infant-ready, so know what you’re getting before you buy.
- How long do you plan to use it? While you may pay more up front for certain models, adaptability from newborn through toddler stages could save you cash in the long run. Do you plan to use the same stroller for multiple kids? If so, shop for long-term value, and consider a model you can add onto — a car seat, a stand-and-ride bumper, or an additional seat for a new baby.
- How easy is it to use? Once you’ve done some research and narrowed down your choices, it’s smart to do a test drive in person, so you can see how your favorites compare — and consider that a flat and shiny store floor may not reveal how a particular model will do on uneven sidewalks or hilly terrain. Can you steer it smoothly? Can you maneuver it with one hand? How does it handle a tight turn?
- How easy is it to fold and unfold? You’ll likely be holding baby — and more — when you need to fold or unfold the stroller, so easier is better. Many models tout a one-hand fold, but try before you purchase — not all one-handed folds are as easy as they sound. There’s also the Autofold stroller (Example : Automi+) that’s really convenient which folds with just a push of a button.
- How heavy is it? When you’re on the road, lighter is better. But note the details, because some manufacturers will call a 15 KG stroller lightweight, while others can weigh a mere 8KG. If you live in a city, for example, that can be a big difference when you’re carrying a baby, a diaper bag and a stroller up endless staircases or squishing onto the subway.
- Do you need more than one? Perhaps you’d prefer to have an umbrella stroller for the road, but a full-sized model for busy days in the neighbourhood. For some families, one stroller just doesn’t cover all the bases, no matter how cleverly designed. If that’s the case, consider splitting your stroller budget rather than investing heavily in one. You might need a basic full-size model for home and a separate umbrella stroller for travel.
Come check out our Youtube [CLICK HERE]
Interested? You may contact us! [CLICK HERE]