Are you involved in a car crash recently?
Do you have a Koopers car seat in your car?
Claim a brand new car seat from us!
Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program
Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program applies exclusively to baby car seats distributed by Koopers.
Since 2018, Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program was introduced as an extension to the existing Warranty Policy. This program is exclusively available only for customer who encountered a car accident while using a Koopers car seat.
The Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program is automatically activated upon warranty registration. Failure to register the product warranty upon purchase will result in the forfeiture of associated benefits.
How To Claim?
Step 1: Accident happened but don’t panic! Take photos of the accident and lodge a police report.
Step 2: You may contact Koopers HQ within 14 working days to claim your 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program. You can first reach out to us at email@example.com or at +6012-376 3180 together with the following documents:
- Accident Photos
- Police Report
- Warranty Registration Email
- 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Form
Please download the 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Form together and fill up before submitting with ic copies.
Step 3: Koopers HQ will first review the documentation and the degree of impact before authorizing the exchange. If it is minor accident, it is not compulsory to exchange the baby car seat. Koopers HQ will request to inspect the baby car seat if needed prior to the exchange.
Step 4: Upon inspection and if found there is a damage, you may arrange to send in the crashed baby car seat to the stated location below. Contact and confirm with our support team beforehand.
Koopers Malaysia (HQ)
8, Jalan Zuhal U5/178,
Bandar Pinggiran Subang,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Monday-Friday excluding Public Holidays, 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
How To Send in the Crashed Baby Car Seat?
Outside the area of Klang Valley
Step 1: Wrap the crashed car seat in a package with your information details inside.
Step 2: Contact our support team and update the tracking number. We are not liable for missing, stolen, or misleading returns.
Step 3: Upon receiving the baby car seat, an acknowledgement message will be sent to you. Koopers HQ will need 2 working days to do the replacement.
Step 4: Our support team will contact once the replacement is done. You may update the payment slip for the shipping cost of the new baby car seat.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program allows for a one-time exchange during the warranty period.
- Exchange approval is at the sole discretion of Koopers Distribution Sdn. Bhd. Requests are not guaranteed, and fulfillment is based on internal assessment of crash circumstances and impact severity.
- The program is applicable exclusively to car seats distributed under Koopers Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
- To be eligible, Koopers 1-to-1 Crash Exchange applications must be submitted to Koopers Distribution Sdn. Bhd. within 14 days of the police report date. Applications received beyond this period will be void.
- Customers must provide copies of identification cards for both names listed above.
- Shipping costs under the 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program are the responsibility of the customer.
- For discontinued models, an equivalent value car seat will be issued. Upgrades to higher-priced models are allowed with an additional surcharge
- The replacement car seat includes only the frame; fabric and accessories are not included. Customers will use the fabric from their existing car seat.
- Koopers Distribution Sdn. Bhd. assumes ownership of all supplied car seats, photos, and paperwork.
- Koopers Distribution reserves the right to change, amend, cancel, or remove the 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program at any time without prior notice.
Termination & Cancellation
The 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program will promptly terminate without a refund or exchange of a new seat under the following circumstances:
- Expiry of the contract; disposal or repossession of the product;
- Unauthorized repair, replacement, or modification of the product;
- The product is moved out of the country of purchase, rendering it ineligible for the 1-to-1 exchange.