Koopers Co-Rider+ Stroller features
- Tandem Convertible Rider
- Standalone Push Rider
- Kickboard Rider
- Suitable from 6 months up to 15kg
- Factory tested until 20kg max load
- EN1888:2012 standards approved
- Customised PU leatherette fabric
- 2 height adjustments for push-bar
- Include 2 interchangeable bumper bars
- Include travel bag for keep safe
- Individual pedal brake system
Open size: 84×40.5x97CM
Carton size: 37x20x62CM
NW: 6.6KG ; GW: 7.2KG
Non-toxic Guard Rail
What should I consider when buying a stroller?
A safe, reliable and easy-to-use stroller is a definite must-have. But as a stroller can range in price from RM199 to upwards of thousands of Ringgit, you’re going to want to make sure you’re getting the best option for your money. These basic questions can help.
- Where will you use it? Many mid-range models can be big and bulky — not ideal if you’re navigating narrow city streets. But a smaller umbrella stroller might not work for you if you need a stroller basket big enough to handle your purse, diaper bag and other essentials. Know where you’ll go with your stroller — that’s half the battle.
- Is it newborn friendly? Check the details. Some strollers offer a deep recline or bassinet mode, which means you can put your newborn in them from day one — with no add-ons needed. But many models are more suitable for infants who have some neck control or can nearly sit up unsupported, which usually doesn’t happen until month 6. You may need to attach a car seat or optional bassinet to make some models infant-ready, so know what you’re getting before you buy.
- How long do you plan to use it? While you may pay more up front for certain models, adaptability from newborn through toddler stages could save you cash in the long run. Do you plan to use the same stroller for multiple kids? If so, shop for long-term value, and consider a model you can add onto — a car seat, a stand-and-ride bumper, or an additional seat for a new baby.
- How easy is it to use? Once you’ve done some research and narrowed down your choices, it’s smart to do a test drive in person, so you can see how your favorites compare — and consider that a flat and shiny store floor may not reveal how a particular model will do on uneven sidewalks or hilly terrain. Can you steer it smoothly? Can you maneuver it with one hand? How does it handle a tight turn?
- How easy is it to fold and unfold? You’ll likely be holding baby — and more — when you need to fold or unfold the stroller, so easier is better. Many models tout a one-hand fold, but try before you purchase — not all one-handed folds are as easy as they sound. There’s also the Autofold stroller (Example : Automi+) that’s really convenient which folds with just a push of a button.
- How heavy is it? When you’re on the road, lighter is better. But note the details, because some manufacturers will call a 15 KG stroller lightweight, while others can weigh a mere 8KG. If you live in a city, for example, that can be a big difference when you’re carrying a baby, a diaper bag and a stroller up endless staircases or squishing onto the subway.
- Do you need more than one? Perhaps you’d prefer to have an umbrella stroller for the road, but a full-sized model for busy days in the neighbourhood. For some families, one stroller just doesn’t cover all the bases, no matter how cleverly designed. If that’s the case, consider splitting your stroller budget rather than investing heavily in one. You might need a basic full-size model for home and a separate umbrella stroller for travel.
Come check out our Youtube [CLICK HERE]
Interested? You may contact us! [CLICK HERE]